General Ledger / Budget Management System
General Ledger is the heart of our Financial solution and is our most powerful module. Combining flexibility with ease of use, General Ledger gives you the critical information you need to make timely and informed business decisions.
Accurate financial statements and associated reports generated by a general ledger system are critical for timely decision making. Therefore, it is imperative that a general ledger system be powerful, flexible, and informative to management, yet still be easy to use and operate. With Bright Information System, you can rest assured that your crucial accounting information is precise and accessible whenever and wherever you need it.
- Multi-level chart of accounts with opening balance for each account.
- Support multi-company with different chart of accounts.
- Customize each account using Bright-numeric segments.
- Classify the accounts into logical groups (Assets, Liabilities ... etc.).
- Consolidated financial reports for multi-company organizations.
- Enter journals in any prior/future periods.
- Control accounting periods (multiple open periods, re-open periods).
- Set multiple journal codes.
- Post automatically.
- Perform year-end close automatically.
- Multi-level cost centres.
- Cost centre based budget.
- Cost centre/account codes are separated.
- Account/cost centres combinations can be created when entering transaction.
- Foreign currencies rates are dynamically changed on daily or monthly basis.
- Automatically perform currency conversion.
- Local currency is not enforced during transaction.